- Limberlost is a classic split log cabin built in the 1940’s, but don’t let the rustic exterior fool you. Inside you will find quality furnishings, extensive interior updates, and all the comforts of home in our cozy north woods setting. Limberlost was built a mere stones throw from the waters edge. Great western exposure lends itself to long sunny afternoons and beautiful sunsets.
- The Pointe is a newly remodeled larger single family home located on the south east point of Deer Lake. In addition to the quality furnishings and all the comforts of home, each bedroom has its own full bath. The master has an oversized jetted garden tub. The interior floor plan is open with a bedroom on each side of the house for privacy.
Both of our cottages are private and very well equipped. Both lakeside/waterfront units have gently sloping private sandy beaches. Each cottage also has its own aluminum dock and comes with a 12-14′ aluminum row boat with oars. Both cottages also have fire pits, Weber gas and charcoal grills, and outdoor deck furniture/picnic tables for your comfort and convenience.
Check Out Info:
Check out time is 9 a.m. Late checkouts are charged $25.00 per hour. Guests will be responsible for any costs over and above the security/damage deposit collected.
A $150 refundable security/damage deposit is added to your total. The deposit will be used for any additional charges such as physical damages to the property, furnishings, lost keys, missing items, extra cleaning, blatant disregard for the recycle policy and late check outs.
1. Guest to pay additional pet fee in the amount of $175 per week
2. All pets must comply with the following specifications: Must be at least 1 year of age or older. Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm and flea/tick preventive is highly recommended.
3 Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
4. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be deducted from security deposit.
5. Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on balcony, patio, or porch.
6. Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.