Frequently Asked Questions
What do guests need to bring?
- Bed linens are included. Guests should bring their own dish and bath
soap, shampoo, paper products, towels, jackets, hair dryer, etc....
Boaters, please bring or rent life jackets!
What is supplied in the kitchen?
- We provide stove, microwave oven, pots, pans, dishes, silverware, coffee
maker, toaster, etc....
What are check-in, check-out times?
- Our weekly rentals run from Saturday to Saturday. Check-in at 3:00 pm,
check-out at 9:00 am.
In order to ensure clean cottages for our guests, we must insist that the
9:00 am departure time be strictly observed.
How do I reserve a cottage?
- First, contact us to determine cottage availability.
- Second, mail your non-refundable deposit to secure your reservation.
Deer Lake Cottages require a deposit equal to 50% of your total bill at the time the reservation
is made. (We will hold a cottage on a verbal request no more than 7 days.)
Balance is due 60 days prior to your stay.
Is smoking allowed?
Are Day Guests Allowed?
- Please note that unregistered day guests are not allowed on the property for any reason. If you intend to have guests above the number in your party, they must be pre registered and will incur a $25.00/day per person charge.
Are dogs allowed?
- An additional fee of $175.00 per week is charged for each pet.
- Only well trained dogs are allowed
- Guests assume complete responsibility for any damages to the cottages, or
any disturbance caused.
- Guests must pick-up all dog fecies
Are boat or jet ski rentals available?
- Yes. Motor, pontoon, ski boat, and jet ski rentals are all available from the
local sports center. Each cottage has its own private dock with a 14 foot aluminum boat included.
For rental information, contact Tomahawk Sports Center